• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Notts gtg the story so far

balderick24

General Dogsbody
Well we are all here and still alive , a good night has been had by all thanks to BO,s fantastic jelly and cake. Injurys so far include BO whacking herself with her pokey stick and I am sat here with my feet in water having burnt them when the kettle fell over. Take care all
Ben

jim

GuiderPlus
trust firstaider to be first casualty
and i know BO is prone to injuring herself was it due to the water as southerners cant stand our stronger water lol

Last edited:

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
I've just got back home. It was a really good weekend, and such fun!
We've had lots of giggles and fires.
Thanks everyone who came!

balderick24

General Dogsbody
Can I start by saying TY to all those who came
I personly had a brilliant time. and hope u all did
the weather was fantastic the food excellent and Claratrix is the worlds best pyromaniac.
Guiding giglles and water
what a weekend.
Oh and my phone is very slowly recovering xx

In case you're wondering why his phone is slowly recovering, it got soaked when Claratrix tipped two buckets of water over him and he forgot where he'd put his phone so it also got soaked!!

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
To be fair to Clara though, she did check whether Ben had anything in his pockets, before chucking the water over him.
The water fight we had later in the day was great fun though.

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I had such a fun weekend, we were just like kids all weekend. It was ace.

So many giggles with fab company. Plans are under way for next year!

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just got back (Yes, I took the circuitus route, not it isn't really that long a journey!)
HUGE THANKS AND HUGGLES to Ben, Emma and Katie for organising it all. It was an absolutly amazing weekend and I wouldn't have liked a thing to be different (except mabye double checking Ben hadn't hidden his phone on hisself somewhere other than in his pockets before i soaked him! Glad it is recovering!!)
The Weather we ordered came through, I got to play with the fire (and melt a metal door handle), Laugh lots and there were even HOT showers.
*HUGGLES* to you all!!!
Clare

balderick24

General Dogsbody
glad u had fun
phone is now with T mobile lol
managed to get Ma in law to take out contract and as she dosn't like fancy phones i now have a snazzy Samsung Jet lol
( al;s omeans next time u soak me i have a spare that isn't pink lol)
ben

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
glad u had fun
phone is now with T mobile lol
managed to get Ma in law to take out contract and as she dosn't like fancy phones i now have a snazzy Samsung Jet lol
( al;s omeans next time u soak me i have a spare that isn't pink lol)
ben
what is wrong with a pink phone????

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
ok, i now have internet so can add my thanks in.

Thank you to each person who went - you all helped add to the fun weekend, thank you to the guys for organising it.

Balderick - you are a fruit loop and i don't know how er776 puts up with you!!!!!!

i'm looking forward to next year.

balderick24

General Dogsbody
a Fruitloop ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats the nicest way i have ever been called a nutter before
Once again thanks to u all it was truly a fantastic weekend
Ben