• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Penguin dates

Which dates would you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Are you all trying to make me go ALL around the country!!! - I have no idea where Lea Green is!!! And I'm even contemplating public transport (breaks out in a sweat thinking of this)

Jennifer

Veteran (100+ posts)
on my way into work today i picked up a bus tour leaflet it costs £8 all day for adults (hop on and off) and £6 for students

there are 11 stops inslucing the cavern, cathedral, chinatown and the albert dock. it departs everny 30 mins and last approx 50 mins if you stay on all the time.

Not sure if people are intereted in this but thought i would post it anyway.

X

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Smartie has started a FB event for people staying overnight, btu I was wondering who else was plannning on stopping over, as obviously not everyone on here who might be going is a FB friend with people on here.

Jennifer

Veteran (100+ posts)
yeah thanks Dolly - well Lea green isn't on everyones train route Dolly but it is better for those driving at St Helens Central does not have much parking and parking is needed for many -

looking good, i don't mind where we meet, just i will be arriving in to lime street at 9:30 so please could you give some consideration in to that, i have check the rail times and it would take 30mins on the train out to st.helens. I can't get off on route due to the type of ticket i have so will have to double back on my self. thanks guys!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
looking good, i don't mind where we meet, just i will be arriving in to lime street at 9:30 so please could you give some consideration in to that, i have check the rail times and it would take 30mins on the train out to st.helens. I can't get off on route due to the type of ticket i have so will have to double back on my self. thanks guys!
Kate IF I get the train its an hours journey for me!!! Or 10 mins in the car - its not just you thats a BIT annoyed.