• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Photo cubes - help please!

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
Could you not get the girls to create their own 'nets' or give them a selection of templates to choose from - that way they wouldn't all have to do a cube but could have a choice of what shape to do . . .

woolly56

Regular (50+ posts)
Ooh! Well we have 32 girls and originally I wanted them to do one each :-s But they could work in groups instead as I'm guessing you probably don't have that many?! Thank you! :)

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
older girls I'd have said, let them have a go at making/cutting them out (just helping those that needed it) but for rainbows? um, the caterpillar nibbled effect would look interesting

perhaps if can't source elsewhere could split between leadership team to cut out? might only be 6 or so each to cut out that way?

daisy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi i have 30 (5 packs of 6) but I'm sure I must have an other somewhere as I have 2 units of 18 each so cannot understand why I havent got at least 36. I bought them a couple of years ago planning to do a promise activity but never got it sorted.

woolly56

Regular (50+ posts)
Daisy, you're an angel! Tbh, if you don't have any more I'm sure 30 would be fine - after all, how often do all the girls turn up on the same night?! Let me know how much you want for them and how's easiest to pay and I'll get ££ sorted :D

woolly56

Regular (50+ posts)
There's no price on the website as they're not in stock, but I'll have a hunt in the morning to see if I can find an old paper catalogue & find out :)

daisy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
i'll go the post office on Saturday to see what postage would be but would you be happy with £10 plus postage. If not let me know. At the weekend I'll also look to see if I can find another packet in the cupboard