• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Saddleworth units?

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Hi - I was hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm moving to Saddleworth (Greenfield to be exact) at the end of October and I was wondering if there's anyone from that area on here or if anyone can PM me contact details for someone in a relevant district/division? I have my ALQ for both Rainbows and Brownies so I'd be keen to get involved with a new unit in that area once I leave my current Rainbow unit.

I've had a look on the Girldguiding North West website, but there's only an email address for the CC, so I thought I'd try here first :)

Thanks!

fluffy_owl25

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hello
I am from Lancs SE... I have a directory at home with ppl to contact...
Please leave it with me and I shall have a look later when I get home. I'll try and get online before Brownies and Guides tonight, but if I can't, I'll inbox you tomorrow. Hope that's ok
x

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Hello
I am from Lancs SE... I have a directory at home with ppl to contact...
Please leave it with me and I shall have a look later when I get home. I'll try and get online before Brownies and Guides tonight, but if I can't, I'll inbox you tomorrow. Hope that's ok
x
That's brilliant - thanks so much!

Lynz - I did think of that, but where you are is a bit too far, esp. when you take into account the commute from work....