• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Sizzix Dies

blue_star

Brownie, Guide and Senior Section Leader
GuiderPlus
Do any of you wonderful ladies know where or if I can get hold of Guiding Sizzix dies?

I would at the least like to get hold of the trefoil/logo.

I've never seen one but thought someone might know where there were was hiding?

Amy

newbe

Veteran (100+ posts)
ooooooooooooh

i'd like of those...................

i've just got a body and cloths to make a brownie, but i'd love other stuff

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
seen the cut out shapes on ebay for rainbows and brownies and they look REALLY GOOD (but not the actual cutter to cut them in first place)

if you did find them, please post on here how much you'd charge for "pre-cut" shapes as I'm sure you'd have a ready market!!!!!

Yorkielass

Brownie Guider and soon to be Guide GIC
Not seen a logo one before but I've got the body one and some clothes. I love it but haven't had it out for ages.

Ally

Veteran (100+ posts)
Ooh I didn't realise they did Rainbow/Brownie dies. I just wish they'd do Guide ones too. Any excuse to buy more dies!!!!

newbe

Veteran (100+ posts)
i got generic body, and clothes, not perfect but looks ok....................
i looked at the ones on ebay and they are slightly different and cant work out how they got the word "brownies" on the top

Yorkielass

Brownie Guider and soon to be Guide GIC
The ones I've seen the people have written the word Brownies on. It's just the generic clothes cut out in brown and yellow.

As everyone has said we just use bodies and clothing to make items of the correct colour.
You can get Dies made to order but I have no idea how much they cost.

http://www.cross-cuts.com/shop2/

This is the company who do them. I guess it would be cheaper if several people want the same design, rather like badges.

I can make enquiries if several people are interested.

Pompey_Ranger

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have just looked on ebay at the Rainbows, Brownies and Guides that people have made - they are great :)

but I want SS / Rangers now! lol
(for my Centenary Scrapbook)

The machine is too pricey for me though! so shal have to wait patiently until someone makes some :D hint, hint! lol

I have just looked on ebay at the Rainbows, Brownies and Guides that people have made - they are great :)

but I want SS / Rangers now! lol
(for my Centenary Scrapbook)

The machine is too pricey for me though! so shal have to wait patiently until someone makes some :D hint, hint! lol
What do you want?
How many?
Trousers, shorts,
Tshirt, sweatshirt,
I can oblige.
If you have the exact colour card its even better if not you would need to trust me to find the best I can.
Also you need to state if you want any ethnic skin colours

Pompey_Ranger

Veteran (100+ posts)
What do you want?
How many?
Trousers, shorts,
Tshirt, sweatshirt,
I can oblige.
If you have the exact colour card its even better if not you would need to trust me to find the best I can.
Also you need to state if you want any ethnic skin colours
Yah :D

The SS Aqua colour would be great - hoody types or normal polos/shirts

Trousers - just plain 'Guiding' colours

(so something like the colours in my weemee :) )

A mixture of hair I guess, so short (like weemee) and longer in blonde and brown.
(not sure you could get my centenary hair? so may have to rethink that! but if you can that would be amazing! :D)

Mainly 'white' but don't mind some ethnic skin colours as well.

A dozen or so would be great (to get me started anyway! lol)

PM me with how much you would want to cover the cost of your card etc and your time :D

Hair could be white and you colour it in. bear in mind that there are only a few hair styles to choose from. I only have 3-4 Girl styles. You may find it worth while looking at boys ones on ebay and asking for the correct one in plain white. There is one that I believe will suit!

No hoodies that I am aware of. It really is a case of using basic garments but putting them together so thy look correct. Eg I do a Gilet by cutting a tshirt in half and cutting the sleeves off!

I wont be able to do this instantly but I will do it.
First task is to find SS colour card as its nor my section.

Do prompt me if I forget. I am away on a big trip at Easter so may not be until after that.

Glad to hear someone is scrapping the centenary. I am full of good intentions but have not stared yet.

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
I think they all look great!

looked at the link though, and the "original" kit needed is expensive, without adding the cost of each "die"

twinkletwinklestar

Veteran (100+ posts)
Does anyone know if the new dies are compatible with the old red machine? I've got the original and I don't see a need to buy a new one but they are only making the new type of dies now.

twinkletwinklestar

Veteran (100+ posts)
All the new ones say that they fit the new machines but I find it confusing too. I have the old colour coded dies for the original red sizzix machine but they have all changed now, so I want to buy more dies and not sure if the new ones will fit. All I know is that anything called 'big' won't fit. So very confusing!