• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Spare tickets for Celebrate Thinking Day at Alexandra Palace

Hi
I have 5 spare Brownie tickets for Sunday 23rd Feb. Does anyone know if I could sell them as the info says that no changes can be made to booking so I don't know how you would transfer them if someone wanted them? Seems such a waste of money if they can't be used :-(

Also, does anyone know if we are still able to change brownie tickets for adults as I have adults that would like to come but tickets are for brownies? Says no changes after 7th Feb?

Oscar

Veteran (100+ posts)
Think you need to ring them today. They have sent out wrist bands now so maybe too late to sell tickets. Did your five brownies parents pay for their tickets ?

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
I can't see it is going to be a problem if you bring adults instead of Brownies. At least I hope it isn't as that is what we are having to do (we are also bringing 2 Guides instead of 2 Brownies).

No, they didn't pay as I didn't offer it out until after xmas and had already paid for tickets. I only had 11 brownie tickets and out of 2 units with a total of 42 girls, would easily fill them...clearly not. I don't know why as I think it is a wonderful opportunity. I have emailed Celebrate and awaiting a reply. I really can't see what difference it makes whether they are rainbows, brownies, guides or adults if the tickets are paid for. It seems such a waste. Seems I am not the only one with this problem though!

Oscar

Veteran (100+ posts)
No, they didn't pay as I didn't offer it out until after xmas and had already paid for tickets. I only had 11 brownie tickets and out of 2 units with a total of 42 girls, would easily fill them...clearly not. I don't know why as I think it is a wonderful opportunity. QUOTE]

Yes would have thought they would have gone too. When I rang HQ to change a brownie ticket to Senior Section they were very helpful. I think they just want section numbers for planning. presumably if more adults (not SS) then that shouldn't make a difference as activities only for girls. Least hope I'm not Bungee Trampolining :eek:

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
No, they didn't pay as I didn't offer it out until after xmas and had already paid for tickets. I only had 11 brownie tickets and out of 2 units with a total of 42 girls, would easily fill them...clearly not. I don't know why as I think it is a wonderful opportunity. I have emailed Celebrate and awaiting a reply. I really can't see what difference it makes whether they are rainbows, brownies, guides or adults if the tickets are paid for. It seems such a waste. Seems I am not the only one with this problem though!
I would call them rather than emailing. They are probably getting millions of emails, so might not reply. I know it has taken me ages to get email responses when emailing about the World Centres weekend we are also going on!