• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

the G2G3 cadge a lift thread!

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
As it's only about 2 months away now, and I've just booked my time off work I thought I'd bump this thread :)

I'm going to be driving to and from Stockport (thought it easier to stay at my parents and break up the driving!). So I'm happy to take people from that general area, or to pick up from anywhere that's not too difficult to find off the M60!

Swallowtail

RG, ABG, DC, RA and Mentor
I'll be either following or leading Little Owl, depending on who gets onto the M56 first. I'm aiming to reach M56 around 3-3:30 so hoping to miss traffic further on.

Anyone wanting a pickup from N Wales coast, Chester (I'll even come to Wrexham if necessary), Warrington n all points North from there. Got 5 seats for passengers and reasonable luggage space.

Swallowtail

RG, ABG, DC, RA and Mentor
well yeah......but always prepared to deviate (ooh err, missus!!) when required!

Living over here we tend to drive the 8 miles to Bangor to just "pop into" B&Q, so prepared to come a fair bit off route to pick up anyone who needs it.

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
well yeah......but always prepared to deviate (ooh err, missus!!) when required!

Living over here we tend to drive the 8 miles to Bangor to just "pop into" B&Q, so prepared to come a fair bit off route to pick up anyone who needs it.
I used to live on that road!!!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
not a prob Sparkly! :)

I'll be travelling up the M40 and M6, so if anyone needs a lift from the London area or along those motorways then let me know.........

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm nr Uxbridge but happy to divert southwards first if that helps?
You could have picked me up had things gone to plan... (I was supposed to be doing my PGCE at Brunel, till they left me in the lurch somewhat by dropping the course, 6 weeks before the start of term)

I'll be driving up the M6 from Jct 15-16.