• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

The RSPB Robin Challenge

rhi-tee

Veteran (100+ posts)
robin pic.jpg this challenge is perfect for those christmassy meetings, plenty of ideas suitable for all sections and units.

feel free to adapt or alter any activities to suit your girls.

we have written a challenge pack with information including instructions and ideas for the activities, the pack includes the order form for the badges.

the challenge was designed and written by 1st Usk Guides and Rangers and their leaders and is fundraising for opportunities within Girlguiding and the RSPB.

if you have any questions please just ask

The Usk Challenge Badge Team

Attachments

Last edited:

Jane75

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi there

I am looking at running a Christmas district camp in the summer holidays, this badge would be perfect. Can you confirm that you have about 60 badges available and will I be able to purchase them nearer the camp in July when I have final numbers?

thanks

Jane

rhi-tee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi there

I am looking at running a Christmas district camp in the summer holidays, this badge would be perfect. Can you confirm that you have about 60 badges available and will I be able to purchase them nearer the camp in July when I have final numbers?

thanks

Jane

Hi Jane

yes we currently have plenty of badges in stock, as with any event we would advise that you order as far in advance as possible so not to be disappointed but there are lots available and ready to go.

Thank you for checking

Rhiannon and the Challenge Badge Team