• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Unit Helpers want to make promise

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
By not having enought fun for me do unit-helper promies I little bit upset realy want reward guide promies and get hard I realy dispoint can't do promies at movment onlyy way can do promies is become teforid guilds member realy upset and dispoint.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I just ask DC if could unit-helper do reward guide promies and can help with rainbow and browines as unit-helper?

If they want to become Leaders they can make their promise. The promise is part of the ALQ so they don't need to complete it before they make the promise.

vicki

Veteran (100+ posts)
Three of our unit helpers have just recently made their promise. It was lovely and now all three feel a part of the unit team by having their individual badge tabs.x

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I want do guide promies but our unit not money for use :( so don't wear uniform I feel bit dispoint if there any other way could help out ops darcy chew cable on hover got tell her off thankful turn cable off other wise had tosit dog.( she pick up Eddie chew habbit here.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Darcy ok said leave and off clap hand told her she naughty girl she hide under chair in kitchen
but noughting happon one last trip to vet.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Darcy sleep on bed at movment for somerreson post 4.45pmin fact 1030pm I want vist legoland and sealife as now got free bus pass which could travel everwhere long england got free vocher visit sealife,legoland and alton tower but don't alton towel bus use free bus pass on at bus usely coach. I would any you guider visit sealife and legoland what do think get day out? but can't stay out more then 5 hours having dog?
I think buy freeview digial record but got HHD not sure what at mean?so recond favourite programme why do child care crouse ad walk darcy before going college and back watch tv. I busy this week won't be able listern to suprise guide radio this weekend as visit gradma and next weeked on sleep over training so missing two week of surpise radio :( ad scout had write to me ask for help and staffordshire DC write to me ask where help with rainbow lol but oughting so far from browines for help so far? few children I babysitter don't want go local rainbow unit want join unit where I helper out so speek guider and leader and DC sort out promble but wait list in our unit sorry n keep miss out as n keybored fade send kepboard put laptop but don't kow how take old keybord out put new keybord in laptop.would cheep buy new laptop rofl.
I off drink hot chocolate thakful did not go vet today must phone vet for health check for Darcy she not eat dinner today and chicken and beef dinner. oh well sleep now.
I glad darcy ok but do miss eddie want go lichfields have coffee and visit eddie but roadworks at movment so just have wait.

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hi yzz, legoland and sealife would be great visits - we are taking my niece to legoland soon and I am really looking forward to it!

We bought a digital freeview box with hard drive this year - it's great. there are some really cheap ones here http://www.laskys.com/tv_and_dvd/free_view/digital_tv_recorders/

my hubby is very happy with ours - he can record whole series of sci fi (and watch them whilst I am at guides!)

I hope Darcy is ok.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you Bryony Darcy ok gone sleep in pet bed she nealy lost mother yestday I went to town yesterday as run out pet food and on way back just miss bus close doors o me because driver see free bus pass so have wait 12 mitures for next bus and got off bus stop idot cars,van and counial lorry have park on bus stop so deicede to walk some where safety to cross rd well wait cross road I blue van went past me and went back in driver way " sorry did Not see you there" Now I wat cars who park on bus stop be fine £25 before next child get run over on pavemet like I did need lost Rainbow helper yesterday if pick up Darcy poo at bus stop I knob down ad Darcy would be off lead ad run over by bus or car or van Thankful saw van in time but when go to town today I goig make sure everbody know about I want bus stop move be write letter complamet to counal about car parking ad counial lorry park on bus stop when get back from town going see if got enought money buy digial record for freeview in bank thought buy today but worry about get thief from bus stop iat worry me so she if got money in bank first if not can't buy it today I off pick dog poo tolet bin cost me £12.99 have dog can be have too much money.
I luck ok going have another cup tea and go town today.Be computer late on evernig.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I deceide Not right time do guide promies now don't feel like help out with Rainbow I just want give up on anythings just stay home watch tv maybe might feel differt next week realy worry about few thing sorry say but someone off interet find address where I live so be off lines few days do anythings keep those rainbow safe but did see grean car pull up knob on door saw my dog ran away safety in car. so Have becaful Now but want thank you for help and support be wonful guider wish young leader get support from gguk like do this website lot luck won't be on till two month good luck any one.

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Yzz- sorry you are having problems with people finding your address online. Would you be able to use the computers in your local library instead? If you just didn't put in any details of where you live at all you couldn't be traced.
Read in the other thread that you had problems with parents. If they have issues with you having a disability then they are the ones with the problem. As long as you can look after the rainbows and can help and are welcomed by your unit i don't see that you should stop. Though i can see that it would feel horrid to be treated that way.
lots of HUGS and Chocolate sent your way!

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
sorry for not been on while but busy do rainbow guides and browines guide picture book on my website call unit-helper it not finshed yet as browines storys find hard at movment. I also got but Darcy and me on diet and realy want eat chips have crisp so realy hard got no will power. I ready walk Darcy now off colour some Owl for browines guides storys hard can't find your browines guide book. lol I brought freeview digital got toptv card it great because can pause and rewaid recond only channge have promble senta sport at brother in football wish could have sky one on freeview I lovve watch tv use interent as same time it good fun and be able picture box films at night it good fun but going disneyland paris soon should gone this half term but bad cold did besiderecover all book up so stop dispoint I going stay in walves fews days vist seaword also going ask guider if reward guide promies and ask if could help unit-helper as browines guides when see how willing help with guide past might ask become assit-guider but first show will join guide as members right off make cup tea.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I do guide promies this week but see lost promies on computer when computer crash can not remder the promies and only got four days learn the adult promies please help.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I did do guide promies with young leader other unit-helper at what be furture leader but receive no individual badge tabs made furture leader don't have them. one our young leader is guider and wear young leader promies badge at movment which good wear Ranger guide promies badge,guide badge and browines guide but see can't why don't unit-helper receive promies bade? even did mess up said surty instead love my god.what fun.Need know how unit I want help the brownies guides?