• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? A long shot I know but...

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hello Lovely Ladies and Gents, this is a real long shot I know but can anyone help me out with a small problem? DD's 2010 promise badge broke yesterday and she was a bit upset, so I was wondering if anyone had a spare metal or cloth one that I could buy off them?

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I might be able to help out with a metal one, I 'm sure we found one when we cleared out the cupboard a couple of weeks back. I will have a check & let you know this evening / tomorrow

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Darn it I didn't get chance to look yesterday; I had to play Toddler Relay with Hubby & he was late getting home so I had to run & totally forgot. Then we were getting kicked out by the singers who come in after us & didn't have chance.

Daisy you're up then!! Glad you had so many offers

xx

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
thank you very much ladies, fenris is comin to the rescue as she was the first to say she had a few spares and I would hate to have anyone's last badge and then theirs to break (hope you understand that bit) thanks again

Rosie!

New guider- First night 11th March 2009!
Mine has broken too :( the latch bit on the back just won't budge! Does anyone mind sending me one? I can paypal straight away or send a cheque in a few days? xx

Marie

Guide Guider
If you're still after a Vision promise badge, Rosie, I've still got one spare and you're welcome to it. I don't have a paypal account so it would have to be a cheque - if you're interested, PM me!