• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

A new badge?

Vicki78

Guide Guider
Hi, I paid you by paypal on 01/08/2010 £4.72 for 1 enamel badge & 1 cloth badge. I put my username on the paypal transaction and also pm'd you on the same day to say payment sent. Also pm'd you on 21/10/2010 with my address as couldn't remember if I'd given you it initally.. Please could you send the badges.

Thanks Vicki :)

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Is there any news on these badges? I found this thread recently and really want 1 of each! I tried to PM Lizzieloubee, but her inbox is full! :(

gkenny2000

Veteran (100+ posts)
Has anyone any idea about these badges. Have been waiting since June for them. I know people are busy with work and stuff and have other things to do but i did send a cheque in June with a SAE

Cheers
G

Figgy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
nor me despite assurances they would be in the post.

at least let us all know if there is some kind of problem.

nikifm

Aka - Roly Mole and LaLa [=
Hi Lizzie
Just clearing out my inbox and have realised that I still haven't recieved any badges from this thread.
Don't know if anyone else is still in the same situation but having paid for them quite a while ago now I would have expected to recieve them or have had a message letting me know what was going on?
Please let me know whats happeneing!