• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Activities available

Which Activities would you like to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Given our quandary over sheet sizes on the chat thread - starting to think there is a whole new activity opening up - 101 Things To Do With a Double Sheet.

aaaarrrrhhhh

Not Happy.... as I Have just found out that i am adviced not to take part in the activities i'm put down for due to my medical condition.
*** ........ thanks for letting me know 4 days before im due to take part...... i love you not MR Rhumatologist consultant !!!!!

i'm sorry guys it looks like i will be sitting and sewing or doing the craft i prepared :eek:(

ok gonna be really checky here

does anybody want to do High ropes and crate stacking, i am now not allowed to do them due to health reasons, if i do it could cause a safety issue to the others undertaking these activities

i know that the dead line has pass, but i really need someone to take these off my hands as i cant justify £22 on activites i can no longer take part in due to medical reasons

fuzz

just fuzz =D
Will be paypalling shortly, but looking at the spreadsheet I am down for high ropes and crate stacking whereas (as discussed via pm and on here) it should only be high ropes. Thanks. =)

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Will be paypalling shortly, but looking at the spreadsheet I am down for high ropes and crate stacking whereas (as discussed via pm and on here) it should only be high ropes. Thanks. =)
I do apologise fuzz, payment recieved thank you.
Slice payment also recieved than you.

Paypal fees also apply if it's getting the money from a debit card rather than straight from a bank account.
Figgy I have got a couple of others paying at the weekend as they don't have paypal.

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
No it doesn't. :/ You might want to check you've got the full amounts from me both times then as I pay via debit and on my statment the £30 went straight to you.

PudseyBear

Regular (50+ posts)
I do apologise fuzz, payment recieved thank you.
Slice payment also recieved than you.

Paypal fees also apply if it's getting the money from a debit card rather than straight from a bank account.
Figgy I have got a couple of others paying at the weekend as they don't have paypal.
Could I pay at the weekend too please

Thanks

PudseyBear