• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Activities available

Which Activities would you like to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Right the file attached to the first post in this thread should show the correct prices and therefore the correct prices people owe.
If people could pay me before the day and if anyone else joins and makes it cheaper you get the difference back.

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Sorry Jelly, I've been hunting for 10 mins & can't find the right paypal addresss. Any chance you can put it on the front post or PM me & I will pay you now.

Thank you

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Right, trying not to sound negative I have issues.

1 - I find all of those activities too physical for me, I won't actually be able to do any of them but will have a go at archery if that's all that's available. Are there going to be indoor craft stuff we can do instead, coz I'll just do those if so.

2 - The only way I can pay is by cheque as I don't/can't have paypal.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Yes there will some crafts/sewing/singing whatever going on indoors.

There are quite a few of us who have chosen, from the outset, not to do the more strenuous activities.

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
blue_daydreamer you are not signed up to any of the activities so this thread doesn't apply to you

Yes there will be people sharing crafts and sewing on badges while others are doing the above activities

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Blue_dreamer I can't do any activities either cos they all involve me putting excess strain on the wrist so will be opting for afternoon refreshments :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
blue_daydreamer you are not signed up to any of the activities so this thread doesn't apply to you
Although as Jelly has said, if anyone was interested in joining an activity with spaces, that option is available.

I'm not doing any activity dreamer. I find the weekends full enough without anything extra!!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Jellycan, thanks for clearing everything up and for all your hard work. I have to apologise for not paying yet either but I did ask before when I had to pay but nobody could give me an answer. I will pay you by paypal at the end of this week when I have some money. :)

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Thanks Jelly. Once money has cleared into my Paypal account, I'll pay you!
Those of you who aren't doing activities can take lots of photos of those doing the activities.

i would happliy take photos for you all if you would like.
although i down for activites i dont think i will be able to do them, as im having a flare up at the present time
:-( i will just have to wait and see and hopefully it will settle down before the weekend ( not looking to good at the moment thou)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks Jelly. Once money has cleared into my Paypal account, I'll pay you!
Those of you who aren't doing activities can take lots of photos of those doing the activities.
As OH doesn't like me taking 'his' camera anywhere (despite the fact that I never got near the old one which is clssed as 'mine' under his rules) I will be bringing my own video camera which also takes stills. Moving pictures of the activities, unless it is very wet in which case I will be indoors. If I do take any footage I will need instructions (of the mickey mouse variety) on how to upload it to where it can be seen by others.

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
I've added the paypal address to the first post.
Thank you for your patience with me, I've been having a few technical difficulties lately.