• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Address Needed for Badge

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All.
We still require an address for those members below to send out their badges. We've not used the PayPal address as from experience with GuiderPlus badges they often arn't up to date and we won't have enough for replacing lost badges.

Could all below please PM me your details?

Lizzielubee
Sleepy
Blue Dreamer
Fuzz
Purplellen1976
Hilzo42
Casoline
Lette

Those sent are:

Smiley
Jellycan
Chandra
JMW1
Broken.Owner
Smartie
Dawny
Gadget
GuidingKB
Jonno
Victoria
HanSeeingRed
Cerys80
------------
2nd batch:
Dollypip
Becca
HMSisME
Jennthefunkyranger
Lynz
------------
3rd batch:
Balderick24
Er776
Claratrix

Last edited:

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I did too Jenn but I guess that account has been deactivated now the event is long gone.

PM'd you Mike, cheers!

partygirl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sorry! My only excuse is just got home from having 25 Guides who screamed a lot!! I'll go put my head in a bucket and start again.

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
Really sorry but I still havent had my badge sent from our g2g in wales. happy to pay for a new one if it comes to that.

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Really sorry but I still havent had my badge sent from our g2g in wales. happy to pay for a new one if it comes to that.
Can you reconfirm your address via PM to make sure and I'll send another.

We still haven't got address for some people. Once everyone has a badge I can realise the spares to you all if you want a second.

sari

pre-warranted GiC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
He's a bit busy at the min ute....new babay daughter!! I'm sure he'll get round to it...

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I emailed twice with my address! Both email addresses that got put up I think.

But it's the same as registered for Guiderplus. It hasn't changed at all (I got my badge for that!).
Of course I know you're presently busy, so no rush :D