• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Aged 18 - 30? Fancy coming to Evolve 2014

Evolve is an event specifically for members of Guiding aged between 18 and 30. This year it is happening on Saturday 18th October at Exeter Golf and Country Club for only £10! During the day you will take part in sessions such as photography with a phone, practical leadership mystery challenge, self defense, negotiating skills and more! It's a great chance to get inspired, share ideas and network! Also it can count towards your ALQ!

Application forms can be found on the Region website and also a list of all the sessions you can choose from.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I am hoping to be able to make it as will be last one will able to attend, but can only justify it if can share transport with someone else from the county as will be a 3hr journey each way.

I am hoping to be able to make it as will be last one will able to attend, but can only justify it if can share transport with someone else from the county as will be a 3hr journey each way.
Gwen where will you be traveling from? I can let you know if I'm aware of anyone else coming from that area