• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Am I the oldest?

How old are you when you attend G2G3

• Total voters

Brown

Brownie Guider
Just wondered if I was the oldest going to G2G3? Please remember to post your real age not mental age!!! lol

Last edited:

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Smartie is currently crying into a pillow because she just realised that by G2G3 she will be in the 20-30 catagory!!

So yes Slice, you may well be the only one under 20 there!!!

Edit: She really is mortified, and I am getting in trouble for laughing!!! Hehehee!!!!!

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
Smartie is currently crying into a pillow because she just realised that by G2G3 she will be in the 20-30 catagory!!

Edit: She really is mortified, and I am getting in trouble for laughing!!! Hehehee!!!!!
oh no!!! poor "old" Smartie!!!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus

Yes, you're mean. Might not let you play on the DS today now!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus

pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just imagine it at yours reading that thread dawny!!!

oh no!!! poor "old" Smartie!!!!
yeah "old" - right!!!!!!!!

Yes, you're mean. Might not let you play on the DS today now!
smartie don't be such a bleeding meanie!!! 20s are the best decade!!! You'll see!

Rowan

Rainbow AG/Guide AG/Generally helpful
you've still not voted smartie?? putting it off? At least you won't be 25... oh the horror...

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
you've still not voted smartie?? putting it off? At least you won't be 25... oh the horror...
I'm not voting until i actually fit in the category! so i don't have to vote until Monday.......

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
hahaha to Dawn! :p

she'll get teasing about that one.... though she doesn't seem bothered!

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
I'll have you know there's nothing wrong with being 26 (or 27,28,29,30 or 31 for that matter!) :p

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'll have you know there's nothing wrong with being 26 (or 27,28,29,30 or 31 for that matter!) :p
well no, except for not being in senior section any more.
the loss is felt keenly for the first few months of being 26.