• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Anyone in Singapore?

Abi_L

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hello!

I have chosen Singapore as my commonwealth country for the Commonwealth Award. I chose it as I visited for a couple of days a few years ago. However, I'm struggling with the "day in the life" and other parts.

Are there any Guiders from Singapore here? It'd be great to have a chat with you about your experiences etc.

Thanks x

alixjonescards

Crafty Guide Captain
I have a few guiding friends in Singapore who I communicate via email and Facebook. I fact my daughter. A guide is going out to see them in feb for thinking day. If you contact me privately I will pass your details on to them as I'm sure they would love to make contact, although many are at camp this week, they struggle to find room to camp so travel extensively to do so

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
The DC in Singapore is away until end August, I will PM some other contacts though

Kattikit

Regular (50+ posts)
I'm also looking at Singapore for my Commonwealth Award country! I managed to get in contact with a girl my age through Postcrossing and have been writing with her for a few months, but if there is a way of talking to anyone in Guiding from Singapore I'd be really interested too :)