• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: At Long Last - G2G3 the DVD!!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Ok, its taken its time, thanks to exam season! But at last, the first copy of G2G3 the DVD is burning!

Its not done in the same way as G2G2's... because i wanted to spend less time filming this g2g.... so alot of the coverage focusses on various moments of fun! It includes the destruction of the stripy shirt, and plenty of the dancing on friday night plus other bits and pieces!

I am ONLY distributing it to people who were at G2G3... if you want a copy please let me know.... i will then give it to anyone who is going to be at innovate, next time i see said person, or i'll post it to you! (To which i'd appreciate people covering the postage/disc costs if thats ok!)

Thanks

Smartie :)

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
sure!

So thats Katie, Jenn and Han wanting copies at innovate... anyone else? Wana make sure i bring the right amount!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
That's not fair, i paid for my dvd about a week ago :( i want it now!!!!!

*throws a mini tantrum cos she's been teased about the content of the dvd so much that she needs to check how bad it is*

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
That's not fair, i paid for my dvd about a week ago :( i want it now!!!!!

*throws a mini tantrum cos she's been teased about the content of the dvd so much that she needs to check how bad it is*
I'm going out on another Large Stamp rekkie today.... i tried 5 places that sell stamps yesterday with no avail!

btw... thanks for the Cheque Mazi... put it in the bank yesterday. BO, Slice and Mazi... i WILL try and post it today!! Somewhere must have large stamps!!

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
oooh (am late to the party as always!). Can I have a copy please? Although to my home address not all the way to India! Let me know if you need pennies and I'll send my address at the same time. Thankies! :D

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
yeah, give us your address foxy, and i'm charging £2 including postage... let me know if you want to pay by cheque or paypal or whatever and we'll sort.... if you need to wait til your back thats fine!

Slice's arrived today apparently, so BO and Mazi's might too!