• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: At Long Last - G2G3 the DVD!!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
well you'd have to wait til you got home to watch it anyway!!!

Hmm. dominatrix BO on film... a must see :p

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
i beg your pardon??????????????????

What rating have you given the dvd??? is it something the bf will want to see? should i keep its existance a secret?

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
i'm well aware that i'm in the dvd, just i remember everythin that happened that weekend but smartie's making it out to be a lot worse than it seemed at the time!!

so i'm now concerned!!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
i'm well aware that i'm in the dvd, just i remember everythin that happened that weekend but smartie's making it out to be a lot worse than it seemed at the time!!

so i'm now concerned!!
i'm not making out anything to be any different! Like i say, we all know Goldi was the real star ;)

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Like we've seen on BB though - the editing can make all the difference to what actually happened!!!!!
don't go trying to blame me!!

I'm no very accomplished with editing... therefore i can safely say the video just captures the true essence of the weekend :p

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
I would like to point out for the record that smartie & Slice were being rather horrid to me yesterday by teasing me about how bad the dvd is!!! There are some cringeworthy moments, but all in all it's not too bad. I wouldn't show it to children as there is some severe drunkeness and of course Goldilock's shining moment, but it does seem to be an accurate representation of the weekend - though God's booming voice seemed rather quiet! lol

Oh and Slice - the legend of your bra size is spreading - Gary had to comment on your chest!

Gadget - i didn't realise you'd flashed as well - that moment got rewound! The flowers in the cleavage were a nice touch. Shame your inflatable bf wasn't in the vid really!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I would like to point out for the record that smartie & Slice were being rather horrid to me yesterday by teasing me about how bad the dvd is!!! There are some cringeworthy moments, but all in all it's not too bad. I wouldn't show it to children as there is some severe drunkeness and of course Goldilock's shining moment, but it does seem to be an accurate representation of the weekend - though God's booming voice seemed rather quiet! lol

Oh and Slice - the legend of your bra size is spreading - Gary had to comment on your chest!

Gadget - i didn't realise you'd flashed as well - that moment got rewound! The flowers in the cleavage were a nice touch. Shame your inflatable bf wasn't in the vid really!

she actually flashed twice.... i kept the second flashing incident for personal use only though ;)

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)

Teasing, I was teasing you :p

*goes bright red* erm... great...

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Hey Smartie, I would like a copy please. Can you PM me the address to which I send payment. I would love to see what the "wild crowd" did while all us "good girls" were in bed LOL.

Cheers,