• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Awards!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was just wondering if anyone had the list of awards that we were all given at the close of G2G8?
I can't remember mine at all :( and would love to add it to my signature.

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I can't remember your one I'm afraid Slicey, but I would be interested to see the list too! Maybe some of them weren't suitable for posting on the public part of the forum or something!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I had the list, but I am not sure what happened to it. If I find it, I shall post it! It as one of those things I had panned to type up, but then work/life got in the way!

snowy91

Fully warranted Brownie Guider
lizzie's was something about forgetting a towel in the shower :p

panda's was for bounciest arrow i think

curly's was most inappropriate username

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Lynz - and we were just discussing this at the weekend!

Someone (sorry can't remember who, but you were doing glass engraving at 2am!) - dedication to craft
Elf Owl - something to do with making sure no-one else got in the shower....

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'd forgotten about Lizzie's towel! Having said that, i think a lot of us had to dispatch people to go get stuff for us after that. Victoria had to raid my bag with me stood dripping at the door for my towel,wash bag and complete set of clean clothes, then when I was getting out of the shower I realised my clean trainers were in the car, so Lynz had to go hunt down Osprey for my car keys to retrieve them (under strict instructions to get the keys and get them herself, not let Osprey do it as the organisers' presents were still in the boot of my car at that point)

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'd forgotten about Lizzie's towel! Having said that, i think a lot of us had to dispatch people to go get stuff for us after that. Victoria had to raid my bag with me stood dripping at the door for my towel,wash bag and complete set of clean clothes, then when I was getting out of the shower I realised my clean trainers were in the car, so Lynz had to go hunt down Osprey for my car keys to retrieve them (under strict instructions to get the keys and get them herself, not let Osprey do it as the organisers' presents were still in the boot of my car at that point)
OMG!!! i mus be getting old, seriously cant remember anything about car keys :S

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Osprey, you had been looking after them while Jenn did the assault course! I think they were in a pile of unclaimed valuables rather than actually on your person when we collected them from you, if that helps?

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
Osprey, you had been looking after them while Jenn did the assault course! I think they were in a pile of unclaimed valuables rather than actually on your person when we collected them from you, if that helps?
oh, ok, i'll let myself off (tho i had completely forgotten about everyones keys, inhalers, cameras phones, water bottles that i had been holding):S