• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Back home

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Got home, unpacked, washing machine on, and now sat with my feet up with a glass of wine, laptop and tv.

It was brilliant meeting everyone and hope I manage to come on another in the future.

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Also on the right side of the hill thanks to Jenn.

A MASSIVE Thank you to all of the organisers of G2G7. I really enjoyed myself. :) To everyone else, you're all mad... :p

Crazy Chilly

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am home too and have had a great weekend. Lovely to meet some new people and now being able to put faces to names. Have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Well, I made record time home - just over 3½ hours with a stop of over half an hour!!

Thanks to everyone involved in the weekend. Was nice to meet friends old and new :)

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am home, chilling out with a glass of vino! Nice to meet new and old faces on the largest G2G so far!!!!!!!

Must update my sig!!! Lol

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
It was a fun weekend - thanks guys!
I should really unpack, but turned the computer on to try and beat Snowy Pink Owl to logging having found Purple Princess's camp blanket...
hehe - I won! I got a first to log!

Figgy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I'm back too!!! Been to st georges parade. Figlet 3 pulled the other flipping flag tassel off in the car park so guess who'll be mending a cub flag again!!!!
Off for netball now then I can relax. Who am I kidding with 3 kids off school for 2 weeks. G2G was ace-just what I needed after a nightmare 3 weeks

Thank you all.

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
Managed to get "all" the way home still on the right side of the Hill !! Thank you to all the organisers it was a brilliant weekend got to know lots if new people :)

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
If anyone found a white centenary woggle (the ones smudge was selling) then it's mine. :( I know I had it on at lunch today, have to wait for the last photos to go up to when I last saw it, only noticed it was missing in the car.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
If anyone found a white centenary woggle (the ones smudge was selling) then it's mine. :( I know I had it on at lunch today, have to wait for the last photos to go up to when I last saw it, only noticed it was missing in the car.
That is not what the dog has been playing with!

Sorry - didn't spot one lying around :(

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Good to hear the dog has found a friend!!

i'm just about to take Kerstee to the station so that she can go home.

It's been a fab weekend, glad it was a good weekend and the weather helped.

Roll on next one!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I got in about an hour ago. Was hoping to make it back in time to go to Tesco but would hvae had to run round in 15 mins and use their carriers as wouldn't have had time to stop off for my reusable ones.

Dominos it is, then!

Is it bedtime yet?

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Home safely! Thanks all (but especially the organisers) for a lovely couple of days :)

p.s. if any one has lost an in4mers pen, let me know. If I don't hear from you it will make its way to my collection of guiding pens :p

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm still travelling after falling asleep on a bench in the sun at brighouse trainstation!!
I did plan to get an earlier train but ended up on the one I had my seats booked for!!! Lol
Was a really nice weekends. Big thanks to the organising team, QMs, those who gave out some awesome huggles (no tagging required) and everyone who attended from the southern fairies to the mighty tartan army and I suppose even those from the wrong colour Rose county;) lol