• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Back home

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm now sat in work, after being very reluctant to get up, despite having a record amount of sleep on a G2G!

Was lovely to meet lots of new people, and see old friends too. I had a lovely pub lunch last night, and didn't even need to pay for it (belated birthday offerings for me and Smartie from the housemate!!)

Yay, four day weekend on the way!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I am back at work and very, very, very nearly got an apology for last Friday.

Apparently there was a major fault on the server and even if I had sat there all weekend, nothing would have worked - err guess who is looking slightly smug at having suggested that an investigation of the hardware was required before I did anything further.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Also back at work and surprising not too tired. I'm sure I shall fade in the next hour or two!!!

Great weekend and glad to have met some old friends and some new ones.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Still on the train going over the forth Road Bridge at the moment and still enjoying the sunshine!

Think I wll sleep tonight! Shame I have to get up in the morning!

Good grief - I hope you are not going over the Forth Road Bridge on the train - they do have a perfectly good Rail Bridge you know!!!!!!!!!!!

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Good grief - I hope you are not going over the Forth Road Bridge on the train - they do have a perfectly good Rail Bridge you know!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I was getting tired by then! I was indeed going over the rail bridge!

hardly slept again last night and am sat in uni waiting for my next class and then I can go home and sleep the rest of the day away although it is too hot here!

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
I struggled to get up for work this morning, but important meeting is now out of the way, so now having a late lunch and roll on home time in under 2 hours

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well i'm offically home from the g2g, got home a couple of hours ago. My g2g was the longest i think, left my house on thursday lunchtime, arrived back today :)

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well i drove from south devon to wren's house on the thursday, to break up the amount of time sitting in the car. There was no way i was awake enough to drive home on the sunday or monday, so came back today.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Did anyone take any photos of me, I know SnowyPinkOwl did but she's not online at the moment...... but did anyone take any of me.... ???? :(