• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Back home

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
The photos I took (or more accurately, were taken with my camera) are on my facebook - all ones of high ropes and crate stacking.
I'm waiting to see the one of the four of us at the top of the pole and the one of my fancy dress costume!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
My photos are up. I've not got many. I took my camera into town on Monday night to get it developed, but due to bank holidays it won't be back until next week. I'm sure people will appear on that one considering the way I was flashing it. heheh.

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I only took 3, and a couple on my phone, and one if them was of the floor! Jim had his camera out a lot, so he might have snapped you.

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
ScareyClarey said:
I only took 3, and a couple on my phone, and one if them was of the floor! Jim had his camera out a lot, so he might have snapped you.
I really wasn't happy about that

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
It was fine, except for the one in my PJs. I'd rather not have pictures of me braless around the interwebs!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
cheers, got those

didn't know that Jim took a few!!!!! eeeeek

thank you for letting me know, just curious if anyone did take photos - I only took photos of Ben and TJ and the group... I'm rather disappointed as I never took the camera on our geocache walk!!!! :(

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
The photos I took (or more accurately, were taken with my camera) are on my facebook - all ones of high ropes and crate stacking.
I'm waiting to see the one of the four of us at the top of the pole and the one of my fancy dress costume!
I sent you a friend request on facebook but it says its still pending, so haven't been able to see your photos :(