• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

back home

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks everyone for a great weekend away, and Smiley and Chandra for making it awesome! Bendigedig! :)

It was fab seeing you all again! Intrigued about the next one.

Now sat watching Dr Who and sewing my blanket :)

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Yay I'm home too, got in just a few minutes past my curfew :p

Big thank you to Smiley and Chandra for a really fab weekend, Bagpuss for her kitchen calmness and to everyone who pitched in, gave lifts and generously shared their crafts and skills - I learnt lots of great things to do on my camp blanket (cheers Ellen !) and crafts to try with my Brownies :) If I remember how to shambala it'll be a miracle!

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I was home before 5. Thanks to everyone for keeping me sane.

Thoughts with Em, Ben and TJ who broke down on the way home.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Eleri25

Regular (50+ posts)
Thanks for a fab weekend... Lots of first times for me- pioneering, deco patch, fantastic film thingy, and about to sew my first badge on my blanket!! :)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm also home, got home a few hours ago, but went out again to get today's cache, which resulted in climbing a tree... I'm still in one piece!

Thanks to Chandra and Smily for organising it.

We saw Ben, Emma and TJ at the services, along with Jason from the breakdown company who was driving them home!

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Thanks from me too, been to mum's for dinner and now home and showered and ready for a veg in front of the telly!!

Thanks to those who took rubbish and recycling so I only had 2 bags left to take.
See you all again soon

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm home too, thanks to JJJJ180 for taking me.

A big thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome, I had a fantastic time and especially to Smiley and Chandra for organizing.

My kid are impressed with all my new badges on my blanket, but have lost my necker to my dd.

balderick24

General Dogsbody
Thank you for a great weekend

Home safe thanks to Jason
Had a hairy hour or so

Btw who was it in the black car who beeped at us while we were stuck at the roadside lol

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I was home a while ago having dropped Claratrix at the station but went straight back out to the cinema and dinner!

Thank you to everyone who helped over the weekend!

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you to everyone for a lovely weekend!

I got home ages ago but dozed off after a shower before I made it online. Thank you to Chandra for the lift to the station - I still have a purple henna'd hand post-shower, will see if i have another artistic purple beard in the morning... Massive hugs for Smiley and Chandra for organising a great G2G!

Clare

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All. Glad you all enjoyed it and well done to the team for a successful get2gether. Sorry Lisa and I didn't make our visit on Saturday but it was good meeting those I did on Friday. We had a full day of it and we ended up too far away to call in.

Thank you Chandra and Smiley for organising G2G11.

The latest on the car is that it is at the garage for them to look at. It will either be able to be fixed (wheel bolts replaced) or it will need a new wheel hub. The wheel was basically not fastened on by anything when we stopped. 3 bolts had sheared off and the other two had no wheel nuts. We are all very grateful it wasn't more serious and that we are all in one piece.

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Thank you Chandra and Smiley for organising G2G11.

The latest on the car is that it is at the garage for them to look at. It will either be able to be fixed (wheel bolts replaced) or it will need a new wheel hub. The wheel was basically not fastened on by anything when we stopped. 3 bolts had sheared off and the other two had no wheel nuts. We are all very grateful it wasn't more serious and that we are all in one piece.
Glad you all got home safely xx

Brandie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks to everyone from me too, got home kids had broken my laptop charger and this is the first chance I've had to steal hubbys lol