• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Bedrooms

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
As long as the ladders are fairly sturdy, and there's a decent rail to stop me falling out, stick me in the bunk above Kathrynha. If it's too bad, I'm happy to stick a mattress on the floor.

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
I put top because I don't like bottoms but should really be in a bottom because of my knee wrist and shoulder :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all those who have posted. Will try and sort it out. The bloke at the place said it is ok to drag mattresses onto floor if needed as there is plenty of room in the rooms.
See everyone in just under two weeks. Hopefully the weather is better than it has been this weekend on our pack holiday at PGL.
I'm off to warm up.
xx

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Thanks to all those who have posted. Will try and sort it out. The bloke at the place said it is ok to drag mattresses onto floor if needed as there is plenty of room in the rooms.
See everyone in just under two weeks. Hopefully the weather is better than it has been this weekend on our pack holiday at PGL.
I'm off to warm up.
xx
I doubt it can be much worse. And no, that wasn't a challenge.

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
1) Quiet or Noisy room? Noisy room/the late night people (because my body clock is shot anyway)
2) Top or Bottom bunk? no preference
3) Do you want to be in a room with anyone in particular? Don't mind but the late night/noisy gangs are likely my best bet! ;) I think I've been on enough G2G's for that to be guessed!

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I'm on nights from the Monday after G2G so staying up late can be seen as good training for work...woo!

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
You lot threatening to take over the broom cupboard are ruining Ben's plans for a Harry Potter role play weekend, with the broom cupboard being the closest thing to a cupboard under the stairs :)

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
You lot threatening to take over the broom cupboard are ruining Ben's plans for a Harry Potter role play weekend, with the broom cupboard being the closest thing to a cupboard under the stairs :)
You've got it wrong! Check out the smelly rags and blankets. He's obviously Kreacher.