• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Best memory of the G2G

woodyowl

Forum Mod, Guide GIC, Rainbow GIC,
Staff member
GuiderPlus
What was everyones best memory of the G2G. For me it was renewing our promise as a group. Making my ss promise to my best friend and her poem. - thank you, you knew how much that ment to me.
The camp fire it was very moving singing together.

Ladybird85

Unit Guide + Ranger Guider, ASSK rep.
Have to say the campfire! and seeing everyone in their campblankets.
oh and the first aider causing an accident instead of first aiding lol ooops....

fuzz

just fuzz =D
the campfire was great, and to think i was really nervous about it! the genius creme egg cake was awesome, too.

just being surrounded by people who are all completely different, and from completely different walks of life but with this one common interest was great! :D

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
i really enjoyed it all... there r a few highlights which im sure im not allowed2tlk about!!!! lol
but gettin stuck up a bank, (cheers vogue!!lol), gettin kevin...... meetin u guys, playin spoons!!!! the potatoes as a side 2my jacket spud!! lots really!!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
oooh an laura crackin her head off the bunkbed, smartie agreein2stuff without listenin, the bday cakes, gadget promisin 2try 2keep squelchin2 a minimum!!! :)

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
I really enjoyed kookaburra's promise ceremony, I loved guiding bug's idea for that! Campfire was great! The car journey with the the chocolate knickers conversation was pretty funny, putting JayJay off her pudding and the 'how many guiders does it take to roll a knecker' game.

I refused to take my knecker off until I went for a nap at 5pm because i didn't want the weekend to end!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
I refused to take my knecker off until I went for a nap at 5pm because i didn't want the weekend to end!
hehe, mine's still on, although i'm about to get dinner so will take it off in a tick.

you do realise how mean you're being, don't you? you're the only person with the group photos, and we want to see them! ;)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
putting jayjay off her ice-crem! you're dinnertime conversations gadget!

i thought you were a sweet little girl! know we know the truth!!

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
hehe, mine's still on, although i'm about to get dinner so will take it off in a tick.

you do realise how mean you're being, don't you? you're the only person with the group photos, and we want to see them! ;)
they are now on facebook but I haven't tagged them yet! feel free to tag yourself and any of the guiders you have on your friends list!

I had to take mine off it was time to be mum again and take a clingy Vicky swimming. 'I'm not allowed to go away again ever!' according to the kids. Yer right Byeeeeee
I haven't got a memory that stands out yet it was all such great fun can we all go back please......................

fuzz

just fuzz =D
i know some of us discussed this, but who was most and least like you expected them to be (and i'm thinking personality-wise not in terms of looking like their weemees, because we all know the answers to that one, lol!)

popcorn and han were definitely the least how i expected them to be, and i think bryony and alli the most...! :D