• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Best memory of the G2G

woodyowl

Forum Mod, Guide GIC, Rainbow GIC,
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Can i suggest to keep the g2g 2 posts together and help the team planning the next one we leave this thread to just the 1St g2g memories thank you :)

jim

GuiderPlus
showed ex guide guider your card and certificate woody she agrees should have got a gold medal for going overnight with you all said you have got guts to go with that many ladies of guiding persuasion . need certifying lol

Polly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Boasted to my Doctor today that I had been internet dating at a Youth Hostel lol. He offered me more tablets in the hope of curing things.

Loved meeting you all I am now feeling loads better. It was a cold flu thing, hope I did not spread it around too many of you. Cant wait till next time then I will be able to talk to you all little earier without the sore throat.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Loved meeting you all I am now feeling loads better. It was a cold flu thing, hope I did not spread it around too many of you. Cant wait till next time then I will be able to talk to you all little earier without the sore throat.

((hugs)) Polly - shame you weren't well. It was great to see you back and I cannot believe you and Boobook both went online during the g2g!!! That's dedication for you! :)

nuttymoo

Brownie Guider
looking back on the photo's and recalling what a fab time we had

The campfire was fab still singing odd bits of some songs including the tree song!!! and the penguin song this is good in the shower!!

aw and the singing in the rain song too

"just can't seem to get you out of my head"