• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Big Gig 2014

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
We just got tickets for our Rangers after it was advertised on the newsletter that there were tickets left for the evening performance. All the tickets left are near the back, but never mind
I have quite a few new starters in September so might be tempted to see if they are interested in coming and getting them tickets too.

The tickets we ahve been allocated are quite close to the front for the evening performance

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
I have quite a few new starters in September so might be tempted to see if they are interested in coming and getting them tickets too.

The tickets we ahve been allocated are quite close to the front for the evening performance
You would have to separate the groups then as you have no hope of getting your whole group together.

RMT

Guide Leader
GuiderPlus
Anyone else had money disappear from account but no ticket details? Who should I contact??
yes 2 out of the 3 units in our county, Our unit being one of them, I rang up about a week after the money went out, she reset the confirmation via email by forwarding it, the original email was sent to the right one so not sure why I never got it.

I think i rang wembley arena and they got someone from correct department to ring back, when i tried direct line to them they didnt answer but thats becuase not many work in that department.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
First Act has been announced as Mike Dignam

Preston-born singer-songwriter Mike emerged on the music scene in 2008, aged 18.

Mike's been busy this summer with a headline tour in July and his new EP 'It was written' out last month.