• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Big thanks to Hilzo, BeccaSooty, And Gwen!!

ice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Big thanks to the organising team Hilzo, BeccaSooty and Gwen:party:;)

Had a fantastic weekend. Never had so much fun not quite washing up!

Hope you guys are home and rested soon - you certainly deserve it.

Cheers to the other newbies for equally looking lost and the G2Gers for maikng us all welcome

Also thanks to Elfowl as taking me there and back!

Hopefully see you again at one soon :)

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Indeed, well done to you all for a super weekend and massive thank yous from me too.

Loved the badges too, maybe I'll get round to sewing them on at the next G2G!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
.... and another big thank you from me too :thumbsup:

Had a fab time, recovered from stress of high ropes (never know might get further around next time!!), have unpacked and getting myself ready for the real world tomorrow. Fab theme, great activities, gorgeous badges and all your hard work very much appreciated :) Looking forward to the next one now ...

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you guys :) Like Ice, never had so much fun washing up.

Home now (and freeeeezing), now to removed half the site from the soles of my shoes!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Big thanks from us too. I'll be getting off the darned train in about half an hour, but poor Zeberdee is on it till 8.30pm. Had a really great time seeing old friends and making new.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I would like to add my thanks to Hils, Becca and Gwen - I really enjoyed being Far Far Away with Cazbly and so did the bears with their indoor camping.

Thanks also to the cooks for the fab food - being a fussy eater I no problems with any of the food. Zeberdee, Saturday dinner was lovely. Also it was lovely to meet all the first timers and look forward to seeing you again.

I believe I managed to get home in a shorter time than it took to get there even allowing for a detour to drop Lizzie at the station, another detour to avoid a massive puddle on the road, some twits on the M25 who wanted to drive across 2 lanes while I was in one of them, dropping Ice off and being held up by an entry in the London to Brighton veteran car rally returning home and then a slow moving taxi all the way here. Still quicker than the journey there!

And we are all planning to do it all again!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Thanks from me as well!

I got home about 3ish, with one stop for lunch (it was really odd going into Warwick services alone, and it not being full of Guides wearing flashing bunny ears - it's where we stop for the Wembley Big Gigs), and then at Decathlon.

I shifted the tent from my bath and cleaned it, so I've now had a nice long soak, so feel a lot less stiff than I did! Thanks to everyone who looked after me yesterday evening

Snowy/Boozle

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you very much - you all made my first G2G experience a fantastic one (although am having trouble walking after the high ropes!!!)

Hope to see you all soon
xxx

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Thank you all for coming and making my birthday one to remember. I had a great time and think i speak for all us, we had great fun planning all the silly things you all took on so so well.

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Thank you again for making us newbies feel welcome :) Will definitely go to another G2G :)

who knew it could be so much fun!!

thanks from me too, and to all of you for making me feel so welcome, looking forward to my next one

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Happy Birthday Gwen! :)

Thank you all for coming and making my birthday one to remember. I had a great time and think i speak for all us, we had great fun planning all the silly things you all took on so so well.

thank you from me too,
right back to the real world and the Job interview today :rolleyes:
oh and now trying to fit into the dentist as my tooth broke on the train lol

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
thank you from me too,
Good luck with the interview.

You weren't supposed to eat the train. You should have picked up lunch before you left!!!! :D

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
thank you from me too,
Ouch

Good luck for the interview. Real world is a bit of stuggle for me today, not helped by having lost my voice :D