• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Biggleswade Guiders?

Kattikit

Regular (50+ posts)
Hopefully I'll be moving into the Biggleswade area soon, so I was just wondering if there are any Bedfordshire Guiders here on the forums? It'd be nice to know there are some friendly faces up there before I move :)

catkit521

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi Katkit

had to reply as our user names are nearly the same I live in Sandy just down the road and there are a few Biggleswade/Sandy people on the forum. When are you moving and do you know where? What section are you with ?

Kattikit

Regular (50+ posts)
What a coincidence! Not sure when we're moving, I'm currently going through the housebuying process but hopefully some time this term. And at the moment I'm a Ranger leader :)

joanne.dearlove

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Hi I am a guide and brownie leader and have just started rainbows as a leader I live in Sandy too. When you move and need a friendly face just drop us a message. Hope your move goes well.

Alliz

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Hi
We have a Senior Section over here in Eaton Socon which is not far from Biggleswade - just over the border in Cambridgeshire. At the mo there are only a few girls who are pretty much running it themselves if you are interested??!! :)
Good luck with the move