1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Biggleswade Guiders?

Discussion in 'Girlguiding Anglia' started by Kattikit, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Kattikit

Kattikit Regular (50+ posts)

Hopefully I'll be moving into the Biggleswade area soon, so I was just wondering if there are any Bedfordshire Guiders here on the forums? It'd be nice to know there are some friendly faces up there before I move :)

2. catkit521

catkit521 Beginner (10+ posts)

Hi Katkit

had to reply as our user names are nearly the same I live in Sandy just down the road and there are a few Biggleswade/Sandy people on the forum. When are you moving and do you know where? What section are you with ?

3. Kattikit

Kattikit Regular (50+ posts)

What a coincidence! Not sure when we're moving, I'm currently going through the housebuying process but hopefully some time this term. And at the moment I'm a Ranger leader :)

4. joanne.dearlove

joanne.dearlove (Newbie) GuiderPlus

Hi I am a guide and brownie leader and have just started rainbows as a leader I live in Sandy too. When you move and need a friendly face just drop us a message. Hope your move goes well.

5. Alliz

Alliz (Newbie) GuiderPlus

Hi
    We have a Senior Section over here in Eaton Socon which is not far from Biggleswade - just over the border in Cambridgeshire. At the mo there are only a few girls who are pretty much running it themselves if you are interested??!! :)
    Good luck with the move