• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Booking and Payment Details

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Done and paypal'd but oops might have forgot to put my real name on paypal, but it will match with my 'can I have a place' email :O)

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Just a quick piece of info (I will add this to the first page):

If you have reserved a place and agreed with the team to pay by cheque or bank transfer, you will have 7 days to do so before your place is offered to someone else. Receipt of your email, as well as receipt of your payment will be confirmed by a member of the organising team

Thanks

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Will send an email but need to check how much money is in paypal account or it might need to be another payment method.

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Yes, we will. We have actually just been very busy this week! We will get round to it shortly.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Yes, we will. We have actually just been very busy this week! We will get round to it shortly.
Guiders are never busy! We are always expected to do a million things at once ;)

Seriously though, no rush, whenever you get a chance is fine :)

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
It's Emma's birthday today so those two are busy. I'm at Rangers this evening. We will get on it ASAP.