• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Booking and Payment Details

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
hi am new here, what is G2G please
Have you ever been on Pack Holiday? Basically that, but for grown-ups :) Great fun, lots of food, friends and sugar/alcohol if you want it! Don't worry about being new, if you want to come, we are all welcoming and lovely.

Angi

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
sounds great, i would love to come how do i go about it? are there any others form Dorset for sharing transport etc. is it just guiders ? do we bring our own tent or is it indoors lol sorry for all the questions :)

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
no tent needed, it's indoors. It's just for members of this forum, usually just over 18's, so will only be people involved in Guiding (male or female). If you would like to go, you just need to follow the instructions on the first post of this thread.

As for sharing lifts, we don't know who is coming as yet, but if you want to try and get a lift share, there is usually a transport thread set up to discuss this a bit nearer the time.

Hope you can make it!

Edit: Just noticed we have a couple of Cornwall folk coming, so the possibility is there!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Everyone who has e-mailed so far has got a place, I don't think we are able to reply to everybody so if you have e-mailled and your paypal has gone through ok, then you have a place!

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
Do we get a list of who has signed up so far?
Cause I'll only go if my best friend goes. (said in best brownie voice)

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Was just about to ask what was happening as not had an email! Really excited now I know I have a place :D
Everyone who has e-mailed so far has got a place, I don't think we are able to reply to everybody so if you have e-mailled and your paypal has gone through ok, then you have a place!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Do we get a list of who has signed up so far?
Cause I'll only go if my best friend goes. (said in best brownie voice)
We will publise a list soon. Tell us who your best friend is and we tell you if they are coming (said in stern leader voice):p