• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Booking and payment details

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've just booked my travel with National Express, bargain prices on their website at the moment, but you have to break your journey down:

Ipswich to London Victoria £6.50 + fee of £1.00 & then London to Cardiff £5.00 & £1.00 fee. Total £13.50 :). Bit of a hassle having to go through the booking procedure twice, but then for these prices!

The coach from London is leaving at 1300 and arrives at 1605 if anyone would like to meet in London.

(I actually get into London at 1120, and will have a wonder up to the Guide Shop).

Juno

Beginner (10+ posts)
I've fully paid but just realised I didn't put a reference in so I don't know what it'll look like when it arrives - it looks like I'm the only person camping though so I guess I'll be the only £25!

Am I really still the only person camping? :eek:

Salola

knackered Brownie Guider
I'm really really really really sorry but I'm not going to be coming after all. If I wasn't typing this from a hospital bed then I would be there in a heartbeat...but consultant says no.

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I'm really really really really sorry but I'm not going to be coming after all. If I wasn't typing this from a hospital bed then I would be there in a heartbeat...but consultant says no.
Really sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.