• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Booking and payment details

norma_15

Veteran (100+ posts)
G2G12 Northampton will be held at Overstone Scout Camp from 22nd to 24th November 2013.

We have booked the Will Smith Chalet but if we need to we can book extra.

The cost will be £40. For this building theres only 24 spaces available but like I said above, if more want to come we can book extra.

To secure a place at the event, we will require an email and a £15 deposit. Your place will not be guaranteed until both these requirements have been met.

If you wish, you may pay the entire cost now, if not, then the balance is payable by 15th September 2013.

The application process is as follows:

1. Send an email to g2gnorthampton@hotmail.com saying you would like to come. Please include your forum name and any special requirements.

2. Pay your £15 deposit. This should be done by cheque. Details will be sent to you once we have received your initial email. If you want to pay by paypal please let me know...this is possible :)

If you have reserved a place you will have 7 days to do so before your place is offered to someone else.

Please act early to ensure you get a space :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

RainbowC

Brownie Leader
Aw, I was wondering if I might be able to get along to at least part, since its not a million miles from me, but that weekend's already double-booked. Ah well, another time maybe... I didn't express any opinion on dates, since it was always unlikely I'd be able or get away anyway.

Have fun, everyone who can go! :)

norma_15

Veteran (100+ posts)
anymore for anymore?? theres still places left for the weekend. if you want to come just let me know...if payment is the issue just let me know and we can sort something out :)

norma_15

Veteran (100+ posts)
Unfortunately at the moment we don't have enough people signed up to make this a viable weekend. If we don't get any one else signing up in the next couple of days I will be refunding everyone who has already paid. This is a huge shame but at the moment we haven't even covered the cost of the accommodation :/

Hilary

Guide Guider and District Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Hi Norma_15

How long do you have before you lose your deposit? I really wouldn't cancel yet. My experience of adult events is that people will not commit until much nearer the time.

norma_15

Veteran (100+ posts)
Unfortunately we have had to make the sad decision to cancel the event. If we had got 10 wanting to go we could have gone ahead but at the moment it's just not feasible. I will get in touch with everyone that has paid to sort out return payment. We are sorry we have had to make this decision

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
I think it's just at the wrong time of the year for most people what with the big Dr Who (most of us being Whovians and all that) and then not long until the C word.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Unfortunately we have had to make the sad decision to cancel the event. If we had got 10 wanting to go we could have gone ahead but at the moment it's just not feasible. I will get in touch with everyone that has paid to sort out return payment. We are sorry we have had to make this decision
That is really sad news, but I hope this doesnt put you off organising something in the future