• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Brownies near Brize Norton.

Batty Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Please does anyone have contacts in this area? One of my Brownies has just moved there. They are a service family and are being posted over the Summer. Mum put in a request for a new place via Join us about 3 weeks ago but has just emailed me to say she hasn't heard anything. I have suggested to her that it is probably just people on holiday but if anyone has contacts with the units in Carterton village could you ask them to check their Joinus requests please. The child is very keen on Brownies and desperate to find a new Pack Thank you for any help you can give.

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
I will have a look in the county directory (dated 2013, alas), but if the Brize Norton pack has a lot of intake from the airbase they may have broken up for the summer early -- a lot of military families are on the move after mid-June. Will PM some contact details to you.

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
If you don't hear anything, I am going on camp with someone who works at BN. He might not know any contacts but he also might!