• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Can anyone bring me some purple wool?

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
Cheeky request for anyone attending G2G.
If you have some purple wool lying about could I have it?!
It's to do some lettering on a tea cosy I am knitting - any shade of purple is ok, it's to contrast with GGUK raspberry.

Much love, lette! xx

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Will try to remember to check my wool box I 'think' I have a ball of heather coloured wool, at least I used to have. I've just put a selection of cream wool for Ellen in the 'things to take to G2G' bag.

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sorry Lette, the ball of wool I was thinking of is not there but I have just remembered my odds bag might have some. However, I have found a ball of lilac cotton mohair, hideous to knit with but might be okay for what you want, 2 balls of different shades of dusky pink. I shall stick them in my bag and you can decide for yourself. I shall see if I can find the odds bag and see what is in there.

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Cheeky request for anyone attending G2G.
If you have some purple wool lying about could I have it?!
It's to do some lettering on a tea cosy I am knitting - any shade of purple is ok, it's to contrast with GGUK raspberry.

Much love, lette! xx
I have some almost bright purple... will check it against my centenary polo but knowing GG raspberry they're probably gonna clash...