• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Can I do module 1 with one section + other modules wth another?

Hi all, please can you advise -

I'm doing my LQ with Brownies but I'm also LiT with Rainbows.

Most of Module 1 is signed off now and I should be able to get to the end of it - but frankly I'm not getting a lot of support with it from the LiC, whereas the Rainbows LiC is a lot more helpful.

I've done some of each of the other three modules.

My question is, if I finish Module One with Brownies, can I do the other three via Rainbows (e.g. the bits where you have to know how to use GO, communicate with parents etc). Or does it all have to "belong" to just one section?

Thanks!

browniebeth

Brownie Leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
You do module one for each section you work with, so to be qualified at both rainbows and brownies you would do module 1 twice. There is nothing to stop you working on the other modules with either or both units, as they are not section specific :)

Thanks browniebeth :). That's what I was hoping. Think I'll leave the Rainbows Module 1 for a bit though - there seems more than enough to do with just the Brownies ...

browniebeth

Brownie Leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Or why not leave module 1 for brownies until you're qualified at rainbows? Would be less messy and sounds like your leader will ensure you get the right opportunities quickly to prevent it all dragging on :)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
My Suggestion would be to do the full ALQ (including Mod 1) with Rainbows, and submit your module 1 for Brownies once you have done the other bits. You will be surprised how much you will be able to get signed off without realising it.