• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? centenary tshirts on trading

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
ok so the centenary t shirts for brownies and guides etc are £2 on trading, but they are sizes small med large etc, and i cant find a sizing chart anywhere! can anyone help????

also lots centenary stuff is on special offer, scarf and bag for £2.00

a brownies centenary bag with notepad, metal badge, pencil £2.24
just to mention a few

and they have world conference stuff on there!

Last edited:

gingy1993

Brownie Young Leader
ok so the centenary t shirts for brownies and guides etc are £2 on trading, but they are sizes small med large etc, and i cant find a sizing chart anywhere! can anyone help????
It depends which t-shirt you looking at. the ss one has the different sizes 8,10,12 ect

where's the scarf and bag, only i can't find them and i know i've proberbly missed them

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
so i spoke to trading not much help really on sizes (she told me she thinks the small is height 110 - 116 which is rainbow size???).... did anyone buy these? or know how the sizes worked!

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Bought the small guide one for my daughter (will be big on her, but a long tshirt looks fine over leggings and at £2 couldn't resist) and it is 16inches armpit to armpit (therefore 32inch all round) and 21inches in length