• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chopsticks and Courage

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Introducing our new challenge, inspired by the Ballad of Mulan- this is the princess who is not a typical princess and who teaches us that girls can do anything! The pack is full of activities relating to chinese myths and traditions, explores promises and 'doing your best', family values, ancestors, fire safety etc etc. please take a look - the pack is large but we have carefully organised it so you can print only the activities you want to do.

Attachments

Last edited:

SnowyFliss

Beginner (10+ posts)
I've just read through the whole document and it's great I'll be looking to incorporating it into the summer term

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've just read through the whole document and it's great I'll be looking to incorporating it into the summer term

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
glad you like it - the girls worked hard. There is still a few bits being worked on so there will be an update soon i hope - we just decided to go for it as i was begining to despair of it ever being finished.

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
We are off to France on 28th June for two weeks thanks to everyone who supported this or one of our other challenges. A parent will collect my mail and post badges while we are away but service may be a bit slower than normal as she wont do it every day - if you need them in that period please order in advance!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
im very conscious that this badge should be popular around January for chinese new year. The factory that makes them will be shut for a month for the celebrations. i therefore need to guess how many may be needed and order in November to be sure of receiving them before the shut down. if you are considering it - wont hold you to actually buying- could you let me know?

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Orders are really starting to pick up now - please do let me know if its in your plans for chinese new year so i can ensure we have enough

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
we have some badges in the wrong colour - black edge instead of bright yellow - available for 40p each. yellow ones still £1

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you everyone who ordered over the last month - its been very busy! The badge is still available and is ideal for use when looking at promises and 'being true to yourself' as well as for a camp or pack holiday based on Mulan