• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chq

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've got to go to CHQ on my to Wales to get a new QG book. Someone accidently signed in the wrong place. Does anyone going to G2G need/want anything??

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hi there that would be amazing can you buy me a brownie camp blanket for my friends niece. I also need 2 x adventure 100 badges

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Also sorry to be a pain in the azz can u get me a size 12 full zip leaders jacket (not the hooded one...the one with the blue collar I think they are £27)
I also need one lion patrol keyring

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm normally an avid depot orderer but the depot is being a teeny bit slow at the moment so I thought I would get the small bits in that I need. U should see my normal depot orders they are scary as!!!!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
hehe! i once took Wren in the bath guide shop with me... and think she was shocked with my triple figure spending!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I hope that was for your unit and not for you!!

The most I've ever spent is £50, and that was for Guides. I've spent quite a bit at my local depot, though not sure how much as I only pay if it's stuff for me - if it's Guide stuff she just writes me an invoice which I hand over to one of the other Guiders to sort out! I have nothing to do with the unit finances

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Soooooo

4 Afv 100 metal badges
Bronwie camp blanket
Size 12 full zip leaders jacket
Lion patrol keyring
Badges for Smartie.

In case I don't get the internet again, I will get all that's on this list, but can't promise I will see anything else.