• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Count down thread to G2G2

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Hmmm.. think 2 bottles of wine is enough to bring? Bearing in mind I'm a complete lightweight!!

But wouldnt' want to 'under-cater' as it were!

S

Shona

Going to buy milk and fizz stuff at Woking (got too much to carry on train otherwise) - for the tee-totallers amongst us - please say it isn't only me - does anyone like anything particular??

Going to buy milk and fizz stuff at Woking (got too much to carry on train otherwise) - for the tee-totallers amongst us - please say it isn't only me - does anyone like anything particular??
depending on when you arrive in woking there is a sainsburys in town, otherwise we could always ask bo if she can stop at morrisons if need to pick up alcomohol!

S

Shona

Right, I'm off of here - going to make some lunch and have a quiet, calming sit down before I head off for the station in an hour. I'll see the Woking contingent in 2 hrs and 40 minutes and the rest of you..... laters!!!!! :D

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think i have just about finished packing, proved again that i really really can't pack light!
Just time to nip to sainsburies to pick up something to go in my roll for lunch:)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm here! Still not ready! Argh!

I'm not drinking - anything alcofrolic seems to give me a massive headache :(

I'm still here too. Not leaving til hubby gets home from work to look after boys. Then Tawny75 and I will be hitting the road, singing loudly, i bet you will hear us a mile off!