• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Countdown to G2G7

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I think I will be one of those people with no sleep tonight as there are some seriously noisy people outside the halls tonight! :( I'm getting P***ed off now!!!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Right folks.....

I'm going to sign off now and see you tomorrow but will check on here during the day in between packing and organising!!!! :) think I'm in better mood now!!!

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
Got 2 red and 4 ready mix cans 2 g'nt and 2 v'nt. Londis 10 minutes away if needed or phone dad who lives just down the road ;-)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

right I think I had better get dressed, go and do my duty to the post office, pack bags, get all the documents, crafts, etc ready but first find the **** sleeping bag... where can snugpak be - it's only tiny!

Yorkielass

Brownie Guider and soon to be Guide GIC
Well I'm at home with stuff that resembles what I might need in the boot - 10 minute job whilst getting ready for work this morning.

I kept waking up all through the night, goodness knows why and always in the middle of really vivid dreams, nothing to do with this weekend, mainly my inlaws! Very annoying as I was really tired but on the tea already to try and stay awake.

Just got to get through a day of work now - it's so quiet.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Probably set off at 4.30 ish! Looking forward to the end of shift and pizza buffet first!