• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Countdown to G2G7

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
not long now eh?

need to go on a drawing pin box hunt now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found the snugpak, but not packed, all my stuff are on the bed!!!!

just been to PO.... hooray one box of pokemon has arrived for DS2 and buttons for G2G7 - there's another box for DS2 which hubby can get in the morning!

just sorting the guides bank account then work soon.... hope I've got everything!! IF NOT TOUGH but hubby can bring them over tomorrow! ooh must leave him the agenda for this weekend as DS1 got parade tonight and DS2 got parade on Sunday pm and church (palm sunday - so have told mum that I won't be going - that's three Sundays in a row I've not been to church - tut tut tut)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
oh just realised the time............... I need to eat something before the lunchtime playground duties!

still no drawing pins but at least I've got the big gig stuff out of the way :)

twinmum

Beginner (10+ posts)
I have just printed off the Big Gig application form to sort this weekend!

Had to go to Argoooose to get a holdall for bedding etc as remembered the old one got holes in and I threw it away! Had a quck vac round but not busting a gut over cleaning because I know you won't be able to tell I did anything by the time I get back on Sunday!

Going to get kids from nursery soon then just waiting for 6.30pm!

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Managed to get my bedding in my backpack. Just. But I think the next trip will need a separate bag for bedding!

Just trying to get final things in there, like bades etc, but moght just put them in my handbag.

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
feels strange to be wrinting out a health form I will be giving to myself - especially as I have most confusing and misunderstood disability on the planet!!! lol!