• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Craft Share

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Following the success of previous craft shares, we'd like to invite people to bring along activities to share again.

This thread is basically to facilitate people working out what activities to bring and how many (as well as shout outs for materials). Some examples of past activities which have been successful are monkey fist keyrings, glass etching, jigsaw brooches and crocheted trefoils.

There will, of course, be blanket sewing and wehave a lovely patio area for this, should the weather be nice!

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I am thinking of bringing a few little quick crafts. So far need drinks can ring pulls and lots of them (need about 7 per person). Would be grateful if people could collect.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I am thinking of bringing a few little quick crafts. So far need drinks can ring pulls and lots of them (need about 7 per person). Would be grateful if people could collect.
There is a guy at my work who seems to live off of cans of pop. Will see if I can get him to save them for you :)

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I don't really have a signature craft... might just bring my camp blanket and sit and sew :)

I can teach people how to do friendship knots though if theres some people who dont know!

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
I'm probably not going to bring a craft this time, (mainly due to being on holiday not long before the G2G) so am hopefully going to use it as an opportunity to sew badges onto my camp blanket!
I will throw my GPS in (and details of the local geocaches) if there is anyone interested!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I will bring one of my camp blankets for sewing.

Anybody want to play with the boomwhackers and jingly stuff???????

Cazbly

OK, boomwhackers and jingly stuff will come - opportunity for people to experiment a bit and see what they can do with their units. Something simple and fun.
I will bring the music books too so people can have a look at what is available.

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
I was actually planning on bringing my boomwhackers. So with yours as well, we will have more to play with (I have quite a large range. I have the original set, the chromatics and the bass and chromatics.... if I can remember where I stored them!)

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm interesting in learning to Geocache, and will happily defend my Kubb title against challengers! Otherwise I'll be sewing badges -- I never get a chance normally.

Cazbly

I was actually planning on bringing my boomwhackers. So with yours as well, we will have more to play with (I have quite a large range. I have the original set, the chromatics and the bass and chromatics.... if I can remember where I stored them!)
I have diatonics and chromatics full sets so we are well away!