• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Craft Share

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
That would be a fab... We can see what different designs we can learn.
I believe I still have my units old friendship bracelet instruction book somewhere - I will see if I can remember where I filed it and bring it along .... would give you lots of scope!!!!!! Also you can make them using a variety of guiding knots!!!!!!!

Tawny and I will bring henna for henna hand designs, badge blankets, friendship bracelet stuff for the sangam project and will happily run a geocaching session, especially if there are some in the area although I have not checked it out yet.

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I've never been geocaching! could be a good time to try it if a few are going to be doing it

Cazbly

If the weather is nice, I may try this geocaching lark. If the weather does not meet my standards, I will stay drinking coffee and sewing.

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
i aint a craft person but will bring my blanet and badges and wil be more than happy for ppl to sew my badges on for me!!

Dolphin-Brownie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Would anyone be interested in decorating a mug? I'm happy to provide the mugs and ceramic pens, and if there's room in Dolly's oven we can bake them there, or I can bring little instruction sheets and they can be baked at home (as they're pens not paints don't have to worry about drying time or the mess :) )

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Depends on the time sat avo my oven is potentially full til tea time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cazbly

Wonder if it would be feasible to decorate them earlier in the day and then put them in the oven Sat evening after the meal?

Dolphin-Brownie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Any time to fit in with you Dolly, and like I said, if it causes you any stress I can print out little instruction sheets and send everyone home with their mugs - not a problem x