1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Official Info: Craft Share

Discussion in 'G2G10 London' started by *gwen*, Oct 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. *gwen*

*gwen* GIC Guide/SS GuiderPlus

As usual there will be a Craft Share on the Saturday at G2G10 London (ish) .:heart:

The simple idea of the Craft share is you bring along a craft(s) (with supplies) for others to have a go at your Craft(s). People will mingle trying different crafts and natter away.

The craft can be absolutely anything. Past examples have included glass etching, friendship bracelet, candle decorating, Edible crafts plus many more I can’t think of.

It is entirely optional if you wish to bring a craft along with you.

If you have a craft you would like G2Gers to bring any extras materials use this space to request these items. :thumbsup:

2. *gwen*

Should also point out this is a great opportunity to catch up on all those badges which need sewing on to those blankets.

3. bagpuss

bagpuss Dursley District Guider & Commissioner GuiderPlus

I wasn't sure what I might bring but seeing your post has made me think about friendship bracelets. We're doing them for Sangam this year and I will be sending a batch out just before Christmas once all my units have completed theirs. So far we have some from WOGGLES (SW Region Camp) and my four units within my district. Would you guys be interested if I bring the supplies in for making them? We have been doing three different varieties so I can bring the instructions from them all and folks can choose which version they'd like to have a go at. I have been doing labels to go on them stating where they have been made and by which group so I'd be happy to do this for any made at the G2G as well. We could put the forum web address on it too if that was okay with Raoww.

4. *gwen*

Bring them along, Im sure we can find a few willing volunteers to make G2G10 Bracelets for Sangam.