• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Crafts?

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Hi
I may have missed something (been without internet for the past week!) but with the craft is it bring something to share?
How much should we bring? (ie how many people should be able to do it?)

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
we have 32 atendees if anyone wants tobring a craft please do so
we will have welsh sheep brooches
sheep hats
welsh pin badge crafts

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
I plan on bringing oojits..anyone who was at Knotts will know what I mean!
Ah brillent I wanted to learn how to do that but was wee bit busy with my wheelies

I will bring my plastic braclets to make like the woggles I was giving out at G2G4

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have a Daffyd the Daffodil craft that I am bringing. I'm going to bring a glue gun but I don't have many glue sticks - can anyone bring some?

I also have LOADS of hama beads - I can bring a tub and some boards if any one is interested but we'll need an iron!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I have a Daffyd the Daffodil craft that I am bringing. I'm going to bring a glue gun but I don't have many glue sticks - can anyone bring some?

I also have LOADS of hama beads - I can bring a tub and some boards if any one is interested but we'll need an iron!
Do you have lots? I have a big tub of beads, and a ton of boards, and could bring them too if you want!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
I want to play with Hama beads :) The Brownies were doing them last week, and got me wanting to play, but I was too busy doing the ironing, and helping the girls to finish theirs faster, to be able to make my own!!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I want to play with Hama beads :) The Brownies were doing them last week, and got me wanting to play, but I was too busy doing the ironing, and helping the girls to finish theirs faster, to be able to make my own!!
its ok, we have lots at home. You can play as much as you want!! :)

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Do you have lots? I have a big tub of beads, and a ton of boards, and could bring them too if you want!
YES!! I boought loads from Woolies in the closing down sale! Shall I bring 2 tubs? I have loads of boards too - but if you have fancy shapes than bring those too.

I know - that's what made me think of bringing them - I never have a chance to use them myself!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Chandra - Jonno melted my teddy shaped board, but there might be a couple of other odd ones, i don't know! Do you have lots of the hearts/stars/hexagons/circles? If not, i can bring any of those! I've also got quite a few templates/pictures to follow, so i'll being those in anyway!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
oooo I've got some boards but not many beads, but I'll bring the boards :)

Will also bring some yellow wool and pins so we can do some yellow (daffodilly) fork flowers ...

cerys80

Brownie Leader
oooooo just found a huge jar of ikea's hama beads that I didn't even know we had and dd is not bothered about them being used, so I'll throw them in the car too .... I seem to be accumulating a craft crate just like Brownie pack holiday :)