• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Crafts?

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
My cecil got injured by going in the washing machine :(
How violent a wash did you subject poor cecil too??? My cecil went in on my uniform and came out ok! well a little cleaner...

I shall add pipecleaners to my to do list :)

thethil is a Catapillar, thethill is MY friend :D Thethill doesn't go near nasty spider monsters, or wriggly snakey monsters.

Clare

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Just thought... although i don't have a craft to share, i do have a stash of henna from India, and i really enjoy drawing Mehendi designs, so if anyone would like one over the weekend, i am happy to do them!! :)

cerys80

Brownie Leader
wow yes please, my Brownies are doing mehendi on card hands on Monday so it would be so fab if I turned up with a real one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Just thought... although i don't have a craft to share, i do have a stash of henna from India, and i really enjoy drawing Mehendi designs, so if anyone would like one over the weekend, i am happy to do them!! :)
Fab! Do you want me to see if I can dig out some designs??

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Fab! Do you want me to see if I can dig out some designs??
If you have some, i wouldn't mind having a look!

I have a tendency to just sort of make them up as i go along! I did about 30 people when i was at Sangam, so i got lots of practice!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
I've got a mehendi book too I can bring, got it out of the library ready for Brownies, will add to the ever mounting pile !

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Can someone teach me cross stitch/embroidery stitches?
I've got thread and stuff, would love to learn as I've got lovely centenary colour rolls of thread and want to do something on my camp blanket but need a bit of help !

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I can cross stitch and blanket stitch. I have both on my blanket, and you are welcome to nosey at it/i can show you how! Though i am sure there will be better sewers than me!