• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

date

which weekend would you prefer

• 8-10/11/13

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 22-24/11/13

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

norma_15

Veteran (100+ posts)
hey ive looked around for venues and have got 2. they've both got 2 dates available. I've provisionally booked both of them for both dates but I have to let them know the preferred date and location asap. could you please vote on the post as to which date you would prefer and we can take it from there.

we need at least 10 people to attend to make it viable otherwise we will have to postpone it.

it is definitely going to be in Northamptonshire and it is likely to be around £35-£40

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Not 100% sure I'll attend yet as it starts to get busy at work around that time and there may be a leave freeze but I voted.

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Voted for the 2nd weekend, cos I think the first weekend might be Remembrance Sunday! Northampton's not too far from me! I've spent the last few years traveling to and from Northampton uni with my sister, so I know the route pretty well!!!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Voted for the 2nd weekend, cos I think the first weekend might be Remembrance Sunday!
Hadnt thought about that, 10th is indeed Remembrance Sunday. I know I wont get the 2nd one off work. Downside to working in Retail no AL leading upto Christmas :bigcry:

OwlyBrown

DC, GiC Rainbows & Brownies
I've voted for the second weekend. There's no way I could make the first one. I've never been to a G2G but would love to come if I'm free.

elenopa

Brownie Guider
You do know the second weekend is the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who?

(That counts me out of both unfortunately. November is a busy month with my parent's 50th and a production of 'Doctor Dolittle')

brownh27

Veteran (100+ posts)
have voted and hopefully will be able to make it - thinking of suggesting to hubby he visits his parents with the children are they are near by!

SnowyOwl Sam

Regular (50+ posts)
Hi,

I've voted. Northamptonshire isn't too far away from me and I've never been to a G2G before either. How would I go about booking?

Thanks Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.