• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Day Visitors

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Following on from discussions, we can now confirm that are able to have a limited number of day visitors.

Cost to attend as a day visitor will be £15 for the Saturday and we are only able to have 8 visitors and these are as follows:

1. hedgehog_m

3. bryony
4. fuzz - £15 paid
5. tchai - £15 paid

Last edited:

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Anyone living down that way who has ideas for local B&B etc for the Sat night?
Googling I have only found 1 reasonable local one so far.
Would prefer to stay local but could go further out as I'll be driving anyway, but def don't want to drive all the way home !

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I can ask the staff in our bath office as most of them live out Bristol way, but I am holiday next week so wouldn't be able to ask them before 5th September. If you haven't sorted somewhere by then, remind me tand I'll ask.

fuzz

just fuzz =D
Don't mind me, I'm just pondering but wondered what is it we get for our £15? Also, as day visitors are we okay to sign up for the activities? Thanks =]

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Yes you can sign up for activities!

Your money covers the site cost (as they charge for day/evening visitors), your food while you are there, badges, and some other bits and pieces (of which is top secret ;) )

fuzz

just fuzz =D
Ooh, secret stuffs! I meant to ask which meals are covered, or rather what times can day visitors be there from / till? =]

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
No exact timings discussed, but it's planned that day visitors will be having the opportunity to join us for lunch and dinner. We will let you know ASAP (probably after Smartie returns from her well deserved rest!)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
No exact timings discussed, but it's planned that day visitors will be having the opportunity to join us for lunch and dinner. We will let you know ASAP (probably after Smartie returns from her well deserved rest!)
Woo! Holiday! (should probably stop taking over this thread!)

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Given it's Fuzz..you may want a cut off time or else she'll still be there at breakfast on Sunday (having not gone to bed.....)
It'll be great to see you again Fuzz!

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
Can I be added to the day visitors list? I can't guarantee that I have that day off until later this week but If Im free it would be nice to see everyone :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I need to know if any of the day visitors have an specific food allergies/requirements. I have details of fuzz's as she emailed as a full visitor before becoming a day visitor. Cerys - I think you emailed, but I cannot seem to find it.

If everyone who is attending as a day visitor could email their requirements, I would be very grateful. If you don't let me know, then you'll get what you're given!!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I have decided I will be the first long distance, virtual visitor - I will tell you what is going on at Blackpool electronically.

This is a bid to bring a whole new dimension to G2Gs.